Is Parenting An Option?
Yes, parenting is an option. At HopePlace, our client advocates can help you explore what pregnancy and parenting would look like for you. We have the resources and support you need to help you parent successfully.
Are you asking yourself some of the following questions?
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue to work?
- Where will I live?
- How do I tell my partner or my parents?
- What if my partner doesn’t want the baby, but I do?
- How can I afford a child?
- Am I the right age to parent?
- How will I add another child to the family I already have?
All of these are valid questions. We can discuss each of these issues and help you find an answer.
Parenting takes determination, patience, and a lot of love. We know it also takes support and a helping hand. At HopePlace, we’re dedicated to helping you become the best parent you can be. The following are just a few of the resources we offer:
- Pregnancy and childbirth counseling
- Material support through our Mommy Boutique for maternity clothing, diapers, wipes, etc.
- A food pantry
- Life skills courses
- A washer and dryer
- Men’s mentor
- Parenting education
You’d be surprised at the amount of community support available for women who choose to parent. You will find help with the following:
- Arkansas Medicaid
- Medical Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Arkansas Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- ARKids First-A/B (Arkansas Children Medicaid)
Free and Confidential Assistance
If you want to continue learning about the parenting option, our client advocate can provide you with the necessary information. All of our services are entirely free and confidential.
Let us help you succeed at parenting. Contact us to learn more about the many available resources and begin your learning journey today!